Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Autumn Glory


Hi there!

I’m back with another card design for a CAS (clean and simple) sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers (CAS183). As I mentioned in my previous post (Fall Thank You), I’ve had fall on my mind this past week. The leaf in this design was die cut from metal and colored with alcohol inks. I took a close up photo to capture the coloring a bit better.  The band is a die cut with a Memory Box die and the sentiment came from a clear set. Unfortunately I do not know the manufacturer of this stamp set since I have long ago discarded the packaging. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stay inspired,

Sabrina 




Close up of the die-cut metal leaf colored with alcohol inks.


3 comments:

  1. I've ordered an alcohol ink, my first, to see if I can get a leaf to look like yours. I bought the punches to make 4 different large leaves, a few years ago, ........talk about expensive!!!!! But the maple is the only one I like. I wouldn't have expected it would look good against the quatrafoil pattern, but it's perfect.

    Another dynamite card!

    Bahb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bahb! Thanks as always for the kind comments. Let me know how the leaf turns out!

      Delete
  2. this is so clean and simply beautiful. love the memory box die. what is it called. this is a lovely card and using the metal is avgreat idea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!