Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hello! 

I have another Thanksgiving Card to share.  This design features a Hero Arts background stamp called Flower Dot Pattern that I used in a design shared in an earlier post (see Heartfelt Thanks). This time I stamped and heat embossed the background image with clear embossing powder before sponging the entire panel with Distress Ink giving it a more subtle look than the previous design (in Heartfelt Thanks). I used another metal leaf die cut as the focal point (see my previous posts to see other leaf cards: Autumn Glory and Fall Thank You) and a heat embossed Hero Arts sentiment as a finishing touch. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Stay inspired,

Sabrina





1 comment:

  1. Lovely, lovely. Just so elegant! I've some metal die-cuts a Friend gave me. I never thought to color them. your coloring is outstanding and I love the way you edged the leaves.

    Bahb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting!